"BPO IN THE FINANCIAL SECTOR- CHALLENGES & OPPORTUNITIES
Organized by IIBF in association with Banknet India, 5th March, 04, IIBF-Auditorium, Mumbai
This Seminar is organised by Indian Institute of Banking & Finance (IIBF) in association with Banknet India. IIBF (earlier IIB) is the premier professional body of nearly all banks & financial institutions in India. Banknet India is an IT focused research & marketing company & has conducted First survey in India on BPO in the Financial sector. Banknet Report on BPO has been a bestseller in more than 22 countries... Read More
Participation is Free for Top Executives and Senior Executives from HR & Training Departments of BPO/ITES/Call Center Companies. Kindly note that participation is strictly on invitation. Please contact us before 3rd March 2004 at- "firstname.lastname@example.org"
Speakers are Senior Professionals from Banks, Insurance Company, Mutual Funds & BPO. Seminar will also include an Open Question/Answer Forum for participants
Objectives of Seminar:
· To discuss the technical and regulatory issues - Challenges & Opportunities - associated with the Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) in India.
· To impart global best practice knowledge on policy making, trained/skilled manpower for effective development and functioning of BPO Companies.
Benefits for Participants:
The participants attending this Seminar will have :
· An opportunity interacting with the experts in the fields of banking, finance, insurance, Mutual Funds
· Insight into the key success factors affecting BPO Companies
· Knowledge of the factors that affect the decision-making process in outsourcing of work to third parties
· Future perspective on BPO, given the changing competitive and regulatory environment