Development of micro & small enterprises through Cluster Approach
The Ministry of MSME, has adopted the cluster approach as a key strategy for enhancing the productivity and competitiveness as well as capacity building of micro & small enterprises and their collectives in the country.
To expand the scope of the Scheme, the guidelines of Micro and Small Enterprises Cluster Development Programme (MSE-CDP) were modified and notified on 10th February, 2010,.
So far, under the Cluster Development Programme – 473 MSE-Clusters have been taken up for various interventions and out of this, interventions in 265 clusters has been completed. Under Infrastructure Development (ID), 124 projects have been taken, out of which 88 projects have been completed.
Banknet Group announces launch of initiatives for small and medium enterprises (SMEs)
1. Banknet Conferences to organize exclusive seminar series , which will focus on Emerging Opportunities & Challenges faced by SMEs.
2. Banknet Publications will release collection of papers related to SMEs
3. BanknetIndia.com will launch an exclusive section for SMEs
4. Six Sigma Eventz will provide cost effective event management solutions to SMEs
5. Six Sigma Films will provide one stop assistance for advertising requirements of SMEs
For more information ...Click here
Read related articles-
SMEs Show Buoyancy in the Sector: CII Survey
Bank credit to MSMEs increases by 26%
Guidelines for profitable SME Banking...Click Here
Economic Upturn for MSMEs in India is round the corner ...Click Here
No collateral security for bank loans upto Rs 5 lakh to MSE
2.61 Crore Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises in India
CLICK FOR MORE FEATURES & STORIES