OUR FREE SERVICES- Various options to subscribe
I FREE ONLINE NEWSLETTER- (Recommended to all)
1. Become eligible to get Special 100th Issue of Newsletter. This will be mailed to all the registered members FREE. It will provide yearly round up and access to member only exclusive sections& much more.
2. Regularly get India's only online newsletter, with roundup of news from banking, finance, insurance, IT & BPO industry. To check an earlier issue of newsletter Click here
3. Get invitations to Seminars / Conferences / Exhibitions
4. Special Offers on publications, courses & conferences
5. Join largest virtual community of professionals
6. Get Free access to full website including the discussion board
Please note that by subscribing to online newsletter you in addition to news roundup get much more. So hurry & signup free now... Click here
II. Subscribe to Daily News
Banknet India publishes news content on its website everyday. However, people find it difficult to keep track of each of these news updates.
ē Subscribe with your favourite web-based news readers- You can receive news updates in My Yahoo!, Newsgator, Bloglines, and many other news readers.
... Click here
ē Banknet India News delivered by email-
If you donít have a RSS feed reader, you can always subscribe to our news feeds via email to which, of course, you can easily unsubscribe at any time
... Click here
III. Subscribe to Conference Alerts
Make sure you donít miss out on any of major Banknet India conferences and other associated events. Use our Conference Alerts to receive information via email ... Click here
IV. Add Banknet India News to your Website
You can post news from banknetindia.com on your website simply by adding a small code to your web page. It's easy and free - no registration required.
The news headlines will look like the following. However it will take your page background color.
a. Three headlines (without description)
b. Three headlines (with brief description)
a. Five headlines (without description)
b. Five headlines (with brief description)
Just cut and paste code exactly as provided in the attached file into the source of your web page. ... Click here for codes
Custom fonts and colours- You need to follow your web page style source code or use the following example. Following will be needed to put between <> before the News feed code.
font face="arial" size="2" font color="#000000"
1. Please note that you cannot make any change in the News feed code
2. You are required to advice us the URL of the page on which our News feed code has been incorporated at- firstname.lastname@example.org
FOR ANY ASSISTANCE CONTACT US AT- email@example.com