Fourth International Conference on Payment Systems will be organized
on 16th January, 2008 at Mumbai, India. Conference will have nearly 300 participants from RBI, Major Banks, FIs, Insurance
companies, IT Cos, Business Schools and Corporates.
CONFERENCE THEME: "TOWARDS PAPERLESS E-TRANSACTIONS"
will commence with a “SPECIAL REGULATORY ROUND TABLE SESSION”
This will be followed by four sessions. Conference will be addressed by prominent speakers from Ministry of Finance, Reserve Bank of India, Nasscom, IIM Ahmedabad, State Bank of India, Bank of India, ICICI Bank, IDBI Bank, Centurion Bank of Punjab, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Yes Bank, ABN Amro, HSBC, Western Union and IT companies. Speaker Presentations will be followed by a Panel Discussion & Interactive Q & A.
Special Session-Regulatory Round Table
Session II- Electronic Payment Systems & Products
Session III- Integrating Alternate Payment Channel
Session IV-Money Transfer Services & Cash Management
RTGS, NEFT, NDS, ECS, Cheque Truncation, AML, KYC, Basel II, ATMs, Internet Banking, Mobile Banking, Cards, Cash management, Mobile Money Transfer, International Remittance Services, Cyber Security etc.
LIMITED DELEGATE SEATS AND SPONSORSHIP OPTIONS
...FOR MORE DETAILS CONTACT US AT
email@example.com OR call at 91-22-67102091/30609321/32543912
CONFERENCE WILL FOCUS & HIGHLIGHT ON-
- Next Steps In Modernizing
- Addressing The Payments Challenges Facing
- The Impact Of New Technologies On Products And
- Electronic Payment Systems Like RTGS, NEFT, NDS And
- Developments In RTGS Systems And Cheque Truncation
Managing Risks In The Various Clearing/Payment Systems
Assessing The Impact Of New Regulations On
AML; KYC; Basel II
- Addressing Key Concerns Around
The Security Of Payments
- Guidelines For Access Criteria To The
- Integrating New/Alternate Payments
- Synchronized working of Alternate Channels like ATMs,
Internet and Mobile Banking
- Growth Of The Card Payment Systems
In India- Issues And Challenges
- Migration To EMV Smart
- How Innovations In The Payments World Could Shape Cash
- How Can Banks And Corporate Facilitate One Another's
- Addressing The Squeeze On Profitability In The
- How Can Banks Capture The Remittance
- Correspondent Banking – The Facilitator Of Global
Linking Of Delivery Channels Like RTGS, EFT, NEFT, SWIFT Etc In Cash
- Receipts And Payments Of The Bills Through The
- Mobile Money Transfer Services
- Customer Service and Operational Efficiency Through Electronic Payment Products
Banknet’s “Third Conference on Payment Systems in Banks” on 10th
January, 2007 at Mumbai
was inaugurated by Mr. M V Nair, Chairman & Managing Director, Union Bank of India. Mr. Arvind Sharma, Member Secretary, Governing Council and Director, IDRBT was the Guest of Honour and Mr. Kaza Sudhakar, CGM, Customer Services Department, RBI delivered the Key Note Address. 20 prominent speakers from the major banks & IT Cos addressed more than 350 participants.
Banknet India’s “Second Conference on Payment Systems in Banks” on
17th January 2006 was the largest
gathering of bankers ever in a Banking conference in India. Conference was inaugurated by Dr R B Barman, Executive Director, Reserve Bank of India and Mr. A P Hota, Chief General Manager, Dept. of Payment & Settlement Systems (DPSS) gave the key note address. Conference was attended by more than 550 participants representing more than 100 Banks & FI’s and nearly 50 IT Companies & Corporates from India, Cyprus, Italy, Egypt, Kuwait, Scotland, Singapore, USA etc. An exhibition was also organized in the pre-conference area with more than 25 exhibition stalls for vendors.
Banknet India's "Conference on Payment Systems in Banks - Challenges
and Opportunities" at Taj Lands End, Mumbai on 20th May 2005
was attended by nearly 250 senior level participants from more than
90 organizations. More than 25 CTOs, CEOs and Business Heads from major banks, technology vendors and Top officials from Reserve Bank's newly formed Department of Payment and Settlement Systems (DPSS) and Executive Director, Reserve Bank of India addressed the conference.