Banking Information Technology Summit (BITS) & Exhibition
"Leveraging the power and promise of technology"
6th March 2013, JW Marriott, Mumbai
IT spending in India is projected to total $71.5 billion in 2013, a 7.7 percent increase from the $66.4 billion forecasted for 2012, according to Gartner, Inc.
Technology has long been an essential behind-the-scenes partner in the financial services industry, providing the innovative incremental advances necessary for the industry to upgrade and expand its services. The industry has however struggled to fully leverage the power and promise of technology.
BITS will share the best practices, case studies and update about solutions that are not only faster and cheaper, but that also offer greater security and efficiency. The goal of summit is to help the financial institutions achieve their business goals in today’s competitive era.
1. BITS has a mix of both Presentation & Panel Discussion format. Both presentations & panel discussion have been kept separate to provide more time for interactive Question & Answers and case studies/presentations etc.
2. BITS Agenda covers the entire spectrum of technologies viz Payment Technologies: Risk & Compliance Technologies; Business Technologies & Emerging Technologies.
3. BITS will also have exhibition in the pre-conference area to assist the participants to understand the products in one to one environment.
4. One of the prime reason for attending such conferences is to network. It is not possible to meet all the relevant people during lunch or coffee breaks. BITS provides for an exclusive networking session of more than 60 minutes in the main conference hall.
5. Banknet Group will also be unveiling the "Banknet Excellence Awards 2013" at the BITS. For details ... Click here
Banknet Conferences are the pioneers and leaders in organizing Financial services and Technology Conferences in India. For last 8 years Banknet has been providing a neutral platform for Financial services & IT industry through highly focused conferences, seminars and workshops, forums and roundtables. Banknet Conferences has brought more than 150 CEOs, CTOs and Business Heads as speakers/panelists from Ministry of Finance, RBI, IDRBT, NPCI, IIB, Nasscom, IIM Ahmedabad, WE, NMIMS, KPMG, McKinsey, Delloitte, Major PSU, private, foreign & cooperative banks and technology vendors globally.
Banknet Conferences had been supported by more than 100 major IT Companies and Financial Institutions from 12 countries. More than 5,000 from 900+ Financial Institutions /Companies from 26 countries have been represented at Banknet Conferences.