Banknet Forum Membership
The Banknet Forum, an intiative of Banknet Group, is an exclusive, by-invitation group of top financial services professionals, globally for networking & maximizing professional development. The Banknet Forum is a neutral platform to develop continuous capabilities for professionals through shared experiences and knowledge.
Senior financial service professionals who are interested in joining the Forum are required to contact us with brief profile or Linkedin account link at firstname.lastname@example.org. This membership is on an individual basis and is subject to approval by Banknet Group.
The basic requirement for membership is -
• Person should be in Senior or Top Management in the BFSI Sector
• Control or directly influence decision making in the organization
• Person should be either Business Head, DGM, GM, CGM, VP, Sr VP, EVP, CXO, CIO, CTO, COO, CFO, ED, Director, CEO, MD, Chairman in a Bank, FI, Regulatory Body, Investment Bank, Mutual Fund, Merchant Bank, Card Company, Asset Management Company, Insurance Company etc.
Membership of the forum will provide the unique opportunity to meet with your contemporaries and share experience, expertise and insight on a regular basis.
The Forum provides:
An opportunity to network
An opportunity to be informed
An opportunity to be heard
An opportunity to be seen
In addition members get-
Exposure to new business and career development opportunities
Eligibility to get elected to Forum Advisory Council
Eligibility to recommend your senior colleagues for the forum membership
Access to Exclusive Online Banknet Forum Group
Invitation to speak at major conferences
Special invites to conferences & events
"Members Only" special offers and discounts on activities and services
1. Membership to this Forum is complimentary and by invitation only. Membership is restricted to senior practicing financial services professionals. However retired top finance professionals can be inducted as special invitees.
2. No fee is to be paid for the membership. Forum membership is on an individual basis and do not need any corporate endorsement.
3. Forum will organize series of briefings, surveys, studies & also institute awards.
Contact us with your brief profile or Linkedin account link at email@example.com
Presently Banknet Forum members comprise of Managing Directors', CEOs, COOs, CIOs, CTOs, Directors, Executive Directors, General Managers, EVPs, SVPs, Country Heads of Aviva Life Insurance;
Bank of India;
Central Bank of Bahrain
City Union Bank;
DLF Pramerica Life Insurance Company;
HDFC Standard Life Insurance;
IDBI Bank ;
Iffco-Tokio General Insurance;
Indus Ind Bank;
Indian Institute of Banking & Finance (IIB);
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS);
JM Financial Ltd ;
Kotak Mahindra Bank;
Max New York Life Insurance;
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI);
Reliance Life Insurance;
Reliance Life Insurance;
Reserve Bank of India;
Saraswat Coop Bank;
SBI Life Insurance;
Standard Chartered Bank;
State Bank of India;
Shamrao Vithal Coop Bank;
Union Bank of India;
Yes Bank;& more