Club Fee & Payment Options
We have rationalised the fee structure and now all members will be required to pay fees alike. Further the fee has been reduced by 50% for Limited Period.
Now Club membership is open to all bankers & finance professionals worldwide. We have also opened the membership on selective basis to professionals from other Industry verticals like Information Technology, FMCG, Retail, Infrastructure etc.
Membership FEE - Club Fees for 2 Years
1. Banking & Finance Professionals :- Rs 2500 (inclusive of service tax)
2. Other Professionals including retired bankers :- Rs 2500 (inclusive of service tax)
3. Foreign Professionals :- US $55 (inclusive of all taxes & charges)
1. To enroll, please fill the online registration form. Please note that providing official email is mandatory
IF YOU ARE A BANKER or FINANCE PROFESSIONAL ..... CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
FOR OTHER PROFESSIONALS ..... CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
2. On receipt of the membership form, a link to fee payment will be mailed within 7 working days to the approved applicants
3. Your Club fee payments can also be made by your bank or company. You can also claim reimbursement of club fee from your bank/company against your entertainment allowance depending on the internal policies.
4. Banknet reserves the right to accept/reject any application(s) submitted for membership of Bankers Club, without assigning any reason whatsoever.
For any query contact us at club@ banknetindia.com
1. Bank Transfer/ NEFT/ RTGS –
Transfer/ Electronic Payment to be made to - BNET INDIA PVT. LTD., account number 00192320003251, HDFC Bank, Versova Branch, Amaltas Building, Juhu Versova link Road, Andheri (W), Mumbai-400053, India. (IFSC Code: HDFC0000019).
You can also deposit cash in HDFC Branches with providing the above details.
Please mail details of bank transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. PAYMENT BY DRAFT/ Cheque payable at par (Only in Indian Rupees):
a. The payment should be made by Demand Draft/ Cheque drawn in favour of BNET INDIA PVT LTD, drawn on MUMBAI.
b. Draft/Cheque must be payable in Mumbai and marked 'Account Payee only'.
c. On back of the draft/cheque mention your name and email.
3. ONLINE PAYMENTS THROUGH PAYMENT GATEWAY: You can make online payments in real time through all Major Credit cards (All VISA,American Express,Diners Club, JCB), Debit Cards, Internet Banking, Mobile Banking, Cash Cards.We have with us the No. 1 payment system in India, CCAVENUE and the No. 1 payment system in the world PAYPAL, your payments are 100% secure.
4 Foreign Members - Bank Transfer/Remittance –
Please remit through Chase Manhattan Bank, New York branch (SWIFT CODE of Chase Manhattan Bank: CHASUS33 SWIFT CODE of HDFC Bank; HDFCINBB) or through in Account Number 00192320003251 of HDFC Bank Ltd. for further credit to BNET INDIA PVT. LTD. Account number 00192320003251 at HDFC Bank, Versova Branch, Amaltas Building, Juhu Versova link Road, Andheri (W), Mumbai-400 053, India. Mail details of transfer to email@example.com
Foreign members can also make US$ payment through bank transfer or through PayPal.
4. PAYMENT BY CASH-
Accepted only at our Mumbai office.
For clarifications contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mailing Address for Mumbai Office:
57, 2nd Floor, Juhu Supreme Centre, Gulmohar Cross Road No 9, Juhu Scheme, Mumbai 400049, India
Your membership number and link to exclusive groups will be mailed to you after we realize the payment.
..... For clarifications, Read Club FAQs
ABOUT US:- The Bankers Club is an initiative of Banknet Group, promoted & managed by senior bankers. Banknet is the leading research, analyst and online channel for financial services, technology & media with community of 3,00,000+ professionals worldwide. Banknet India portal, ranked amongst top 50000 websites is also ranked among the Top 25 banking sites and Top 20 banking technology resources online in the world. Banknet Publications has subscribers from more than 700 organizations in nearly 50 countries.