Procedure for enrolment
1. Any banker or an ex banker can enroll for the membership
2. To enroll, please fill the online registration form. Please note that providing official email is mandatory or you will be required to email scan copy of your ID at a later stage.
3. On receipt of the membership form, a link to fee payment will be mailed within 2 days to the approved applicants
1. Club Annual Fees
1. Bankers :- Rs 1999 + ST @12.36%
2. Ex Bankers
a) Retired & not working - Rs 1999 + ST @12.36%
b) Working - Rs 2999 + ST @12.36%
3. Others :- Rs 2999 + ST @12.36%
Bankers US $55 (inclusive of taxes)
Ex Bankers & Others US $80 (inclusive of taxes)
2. Club Entry Fee
As an Introductory offer, no entry fee will be charged. However, later an additional Rs 1,000 will be charged as club entry fee
1. All those working in commercial banks, cooperative banks, RRBs, subsidiaries of banks like insurance, credit card, investment, PEs, funds and banking institutes managed by Banks, RBI, IBA, IIBF and all retired ex bankers who are not working will be eligible for banker fee structure.
2. To receive the membership I-card (optional), one time fees of Rs 500 shall be charged. This facility will be available later and would be initially available to members working in India.
Will there be any monetary benefits for members?
Is it just a Online Club ?
Who are eligible to become members?
..... Read FAQ answers
Banknet reserves the right to accept/reject any application(s) submitted for membership of Bankers Club, without assigning any reason whatsoever.
IF YOU ARE A BANKER TO REGISTER ..... CLICK HERE
IF YOU ARE AN EX BANKER TO REGISTER ...... CLICK HERE
For any query contact us at club@ banknetindia.com